Get in-depth analysis and learn about GRC best practices regarding critical areas of your ethics and compliance initiatives.
DATE: Thursday, February 20, 2014
TIME: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm CT
COST: Complimentary (Limited Seating)
CLE/CPE CREDIT: None.
REGISTRATION: Now Closed.
2014 FCPA Concerns You Cannot Afford to Ignore is a complimentary, half-day event for a limited audience in the Dallas area, where you'll have the chance to interact with renowned Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) experts Thomas Fox (TomFoxLaw, LCC) and Marc Bohn (Miller & Chevalier) who will help you align your compliance efforts to deal with current trends in FCPA regulatory enforcement.
- Changes in FCPA enforcement protocols and expected enforcement actions
- How greater international cooperation is changing the anti-corruption landscape
- Ways to improve your organization’s defensibility in FCPA/anti-corruption cases
- How to implement and leverage an effective policy management system and multi-level training initiatives that focus on high-risk areas
- Tom Fox, J.D., Founder/Principal at tfoxlaw.com; Author of “FCPA Compliance & Ethics Blog,”
- Marc Bohn, Senior Associate at Miller & Chevalier; Contributing Editor of the FCPA Blog
- John Peltier, Product Marketing Manager at The Network, a leading GRC solution provider
- 8:00 am - Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00 am - Featured Speakers - Thomas Fox, J.D. & Matteson Ellis, J.D.
- 10:00 am - Leveraging Technology for FCPA Compliance
- 11:00 am - Peer Discussion Panel
- 12:00 pm - Lunch & Networking
Who Should Attend:
- Ethics & Compliance Lawyers
- General / Corporate Counselors
- Ethics & Compliance Executives/Management
- Risk Executives/Management
- Audit/Regulatory Leaders